The most common types of questions we get asked are: What is Off-the-peg? What is bespoke/made to measure/customaries service?
1. Do you sell off-the-peg? Yes. We have a huge range of well designed bridal gowns/wedding dresses, bridesmaid`s dresses, ball gowns, prom dresses you can choose from.
2. Do you do made-to-measure/ bespoke service? Yes.
3. I found a designer wedding dress, the price is way above my budget, and can you make the wedding dress for me if I bring a picture in with me? Yes, we do design inspired dresses, which mean we can make a dress for you with the affordable reasonable price according to whatever the picture you bring into the shop.
4. I am getting married, my mum wants to have her dress and bolero made, she is sort of like knowing what she wants, and can you make her outfits? Yes. It is great your mum knows what she wants, give us the picture either from a magazine, or printout from a web, we will make the outfit for your mum.
5. My mum wants to have something made for her for my wedding but hasn`t got a clue what to wear, and time is approaching. Please make an appointment with one of our designers, visit our shop and they will provide friendly advice as to what`s suitable for the venue.
6. How much do you charge for the fitting? Fittings are free for bespoke customers. Once we have quoted the price and it`s agreeable with you it is fixed with no hidden catches.
7. I like the off-the-peg dress in your shop, but the size is too small, can you order another one for me? We will get you measured, make the dress for you.In order to make sure youare theunique one, Our rule is one Xclusiv dress is for one person, tell us the venue, we will make notes, this is very much applies to the prom students,you may tell us which school you go to Designs: You can choose designs from our range or bring in pictures of garments you would like us to make for you. Material/Fabric: We provide many types of exquisite silks, fine wool and other luxurious fabric if you wish.
8. Do you do big size? Yes. There is no limitation to the sizes of our wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, ball or evening dresses or prom dresses or mother-of-the bride or groom, or any other outfit, either plus size or small size.
9. Do you carry designer label gowns? Custom made gowns is `design inspired` which means that they will closely resemble the photographs shown but are not a specific designer label. The images shown on the website are reference photographs to illustrate the basic design and cut of the gown and allow the client the option of modifying the style as desired. We carefully hand pick all of our luxurious fabrics (exquisite silks, such as dupion silk, crepe de chine crep de chine, French Laces, elegant Chiffons organza etc.) to ensure that they are of the highest quality and standards. We insist on these superb quality materials and we use only the most highly qualified seamstresses to ensure that each and every one of our gowns offer truly exceptional value for our customer. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
10. I live far away so it`s difficult to come to your shop, but I want to have a dress made, can you help? E-mail us the picture of the gown, our professional tailor will teach you how to get measurements according to the design. Once the dress is made we will ship it to where you live, anywhere in the world. E-mail us the picture of the gown, our professional tailor will teach you how to get measurements according to the design, once the dress made we will ship it to where you live, anywhere in the world.